Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
Preparation Instructions for Anesthesia Sedation
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking for at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following anesthesia.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or upset bowels, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Mona Stone prior to your surgical date for instructions.
The Art of a
Schedule Your Consultation Today
At Stone Surgical Arts, we are committed to providing you with state-of-the-art treatments and modern surgical techniques, and we are so happy to share our passion with you. Begin the process of achieving your goals with a virtual or in-office consultation with DFW facial surgery specialist Dr. Mona Stone. We look forward to seeing the impact that personalized treatment from a renowned oral and maxillofacial surgeon will have on your life.
72 Andorra Dr #110, Westlake TX 76262